Thursday, January 23, 2014

About the Pages- NEW and useful stuff!

Over to the left side of the blog you will see some nice little Page links. They have a list of my dolls by sculpt for the curious, (and for me to keep them neatly organized and track my own work as I go)

But wait, there's more!

I have recently updated the Glossary Section with more terms! SD, MSD, MSC, PKF, EID, what the heck are we talking about? Find out there!

I have also built a new page- The BJD Newbie Links List! You can now click there to be able to see a lot of info in one place for people who are new to the hobby and what help getting started. Most of us have the same sort of questions when we are new, so I've tried to make a useful resource with links for several different places.

No comments:

Post a Comment