Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Shtuff gets DONE When I Get Bored

Because I have nothing else to doooooooooo!

I am sick in bed. I do not take this well.

Not even after years of experiencing it many times, sometimes for weeks or months at a time. I am not good at being stuck in one spot. I have so much stuff to do, and I can't do any of it because I am too sick and tired and achey to sit up unsupported for very long and certainly should stay wrapped up warm in bed.

Poop.


SO,
I've been staying busy by blogging, reading and handling business email stuff like an adult look at me adulting all over, and then I started doing bits of hand sewing.

I ended up making Chioma's entire outfit except her coat and boots. Her little top needs a touch more work ( I don't have the right colors of thread, of course. See, that's amusing because I have a stash of thread like Knitting People have yarn stashes or Magic Card Game people have Magic Card decks. I have over 40 reels of threads in about 4 or 5 different kinds of thread. Just not the ones I need. Ever.) ...but it's more or less done. I even made a headband for her wig, and a bit of jewelry.


Chioma is a Chibi Unoa B Grade Roron on the Hannari body. She's going to be dyed a dark brown, ignore her ghostliness for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment